“The whole concept of promoting secondhand boilers and tanks has been at the heart of our business for over 80 years. Now it’s considered environmentally very prudent and more businesses have come to realise it’s economic benefits too!”
– David King, KING GROUP Director
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously by:
- Being Europe’s largest stockists of re-conditioned industrial boilerplant
- Developing and supplying a range of boilerplant suitable for anaerobic digestion and gasification
- Actively promoting the use of bio/Ad energy to our clients
- Working closely with horticulture and agriculture to develop green energy
- Supporting and assisting clients in setting up waste energy systems
- Using selected, environmentally like-minded suppliers
- Operating vehicles fitted with the latest clean energy technology
- Minimizing the use of chemicals
- Having a range of ‘Save It’ policies throughout our premises to save on water, energy and consumables
- Restriction of aerosols wherever possible
- Encouraging the conservation of energy and water by using modern, more efficient technology
- Recycling (& re-using) office paper, plastics, cans, glass, donating Ink cartridges, stamps etc for charity recycling.
- Using environmentally friendly bicycles between our own local premises
- Having staff live locally to our branches helps to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We promote car sharing and the use of public transport whenever possible.
- Educating staff about Company environmental policies and practices
- Educating young people through work experience to follow our environmental practices
If you too are environmentally responsible and aware see how Kings can help your business
Call +44 (0) 1992 451629 or Make and Enquiry today.